The Sacrament of the sick which is administered normally in situations of the immediate prospect of surgery, for those who are significant of age, and those in danger of death. Please contact either the Parish Priest, or, if he is unavailable any neighbouring priest. Please also be aware that there are major hospitals close to the West End all of which have well-resourced chaplaincy departments and therefore a good availability of priests.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- An Irish Requiem Mass November 18, 2016
- Sermon for the 30th Sunday of Ordinary Time October 25, 2016
- Mother Theresa – Perhaps there can be no more prophetic person for this Holy Year of Mercy. September 1, 2016
- Sermon for the 22nd Sunday of Ordinary Time September 1, 2016
- Sermon for the Assumption of Our Lady August 15, 2016